re-The Punk/Pete/overdub/Remove me/Whofest

Oh.Ok then. I stand corrected. Still sounds like John though
Why leave Carl?
Whofest reminder. Those of you that are making the trip,Please
drop me an e-mail ASAP as we'd like to get a more accurate
number of people coming. Anyone requiring more info can
contact Mark Leaman or your truly and also check back on
several pervious posts on the list. We are hoping for a very
exciting week.Those of you that have not decided what you're
doing this summer,there's still plenty of time to consider
coming to the Whofest, We'd love to have as many of you as
possible.
Regards, Derick.