Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #141

About all this Roger's voice issues - I have always thought his voice has
been good.  I mean sometimes it has been an end of a tour, but he still
sounds good.  And I saw both Quad tours, and his British Rock Symphony, and
he sounded the best at his Symphony show.  I couldn't believe how good his
voice was!!!!!  And the Quad shows were good, especially considering all
those high notes in LROM, 5;15,TRM,etc.  You have to take into consideration
that he is older than he was when it came out.

Gloria
I still love you Rog :)