Re: The Who's Last controversy

Mark R. Leaman wrote:
> It's said somewhere, I think on the LP, that it was the band members who
> chose the tracks. I don't believe that, either.

And a cigar for you, too!  Actually John put together a three-record set of the
best of The Who live from 1971-1982 but MCA rejected it because they wanted a
set that would be a souvenir of the final tour.  As far as I know (and certainly
suspect) no member of The Who had anything to do with its compilation or
release.

		-Brian in Atlanta