Who in London's National Portrait Gallery

The BBC News site has an article on a new photography display at the National
Portrait Gallery showing the best of British pop music from 1950's to the
1990's.  The article starts with the U.K. cover of My Generation.  One thing
from co-curator Philip Hoare that gave me a chuckle: "We had set our parameters.
You had to be a pop star. We couldn't have Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd. You had
to represent the best of your time."  And probably since you've shown The Who
would Zep just be redundant?

Go to:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/entertainment/newsid_360000/360961.stm

	-Brian in Atlanta