Re: Here's a Psycho

> There is also a radio promo type version, which contains 2 CD's.  The
> first contains an edited dialogue version with all the 'bad' words
> bleeped out and the second is the same as the music only version.  I
> think someone said that this music only version has better quality than
> the wide released one, but I've only heard this one, so I don't know.

Lee:

And it doesn't make much sense, given that radio sound quality is going to
be lower than a CD anyway.

> I don't know where you can get this version, I got it at a record show a
> few years back.

If it's only a matter of bleeped words, I'm not that excited. For hard-core
collectors only.

                            Cheers                           ML

Big bad lyrics:

"Shotgun/You're on the run/Can't you feel me getting closer/Stand
back/Surprise attack/Ultrasonic spectacle..."
     Lizzy Bordon