Speaking of Sparks...

Perhaps some of you already knew this, but recent contacts with the Baba
people and the resulting flow of information has given me a cool tidbit of
info. We know that PT considered Baba is Avatar for TOMMY (sez so right on
the box), but apart from the the spiritual emphasis of the story (based
more on the Jesus tale as far as I could tell) I could see no obvious
influence.
Well, I have found out that Baba wrote a book called Sparks, and he
considered there to be a universal energy and that we are all "sparks" from
it. And that is why PT called the song Sparks.

I look forward to the Baba tour during the Whofest and expect there will be
other such insights and tidbits to be gleaned. I hope many of you will be
here to find them with me.