lifehouse in holland

hi all.

I've read some stuff about the lifehouse project, planned december, in a
dutch newspaper.
In this piece is stated that rehearsals have already started and that the
performance, which is more like a play supported by music rather than a
rockopera, has been confirmed by Kate Rowland, head of BBC Radio Drama (she
calls the piece as "a modern classic").

"In the futurevision (from 1971) Townshend shows a world in which rockmusic
is available through 'the grid'. Headstarring is a young boy  named Phillip
Downing along with Kelly Macdonald (famous from the movie'trainspotting'.
For the major part of the show Townshend will take care of the music. He'll
play WGFA, BOR as well as BBE."

I hope I've added something.

All the best, Lars
BTW: Anyone insterested in trading is welcome to contact me.