PT Live CD release date

Hi all,

I saw the 01/01/2000 date on Amazon.com and I think that all it means is that
the release was postponed from the original 7/27/99 date.

I e-mailed Platinum Music's new release department last week and they replied
that the official release is scheduled for *September 26th*.

I know that Pete is supposed to announce the date of the '99 Chicago HOB
benefit at the press conference in NYC next Wednesday. Perhaps he is planning
to time the CD release near the date of the benefit?

Joyce