Pete's Hearing

	Hi all,
	I have been talking with a friend about Pete and his seeming
reluctance to play electric these days (although in the Quad tours, he
seemed to again find his love of electric).  We have heard that it is
related to his ongoing hearing problems.  Is this true?  Anyone have any
information about this?  Is it that he is losing his hearing, or is it that
certain frequencies are causing him pain?  Also, can anyone elaborate on the
use of the big Plexiglas shields used during the Quad shows (presumably to
block certain sounds/volumes?)?

	Thanks and stay in tune!
	Kevin

	PS, ~~Ken, where are you!?  I always dig reading your contributions.
Your enthusiasm is awesome, and gets me psyched as well!