re-Whofest; More News

Kathy, The surprises I refer to are real,and not just something I
have thrown in to spice things up. However, it's all to do with
Privacy. I've been asked not to say too much just because of that.
We have been very well received by the folks at the Baba Center and
I can say that it is they who will make these surprises happen or not.
I would suggest that anytime from the 21st August onwards would be the
best time to attend when we are well into things. Sorry i can't be
more specific at this time but I have made a few promises and I think
from what i have told you,I hope you can make it down.
Regards, Derick.