Re: Whofest:MyrtleBeach. More News !

At 11:23 AM 07/20/99 PDT, Derick Bhupsingh wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>            I  have been reliably informed by a source that I can't
>name at this time that there could well be a couple of surprises in
>store for those attending the fest. Unfortunately I can't get into
>the details at the moment but i just wanted to wet a few appetites
>perhaps. Also i have been in contact with our illustrious Who Historian
>Brian cady and he will be there from Saturday 21st august
>for at least a couple of days. I would like to take this opportunity
>to invite you all once more to consider making the trip if at all
>possible, if only for a day or two. I think it will be well worth it
>and remember that the folks at the Baba Center have something quite
>special lined up for us-'The Townshend Tour'. This could be quite a
>learning experience and a memorable one too. Hope to see as many of
>you as possible there.
>Regards, Derick.

There are some of us who might possibly swing a trip but would find it
impossible to attend the whole time...but whatever this big suprise is
wouldn't want to miss it....If you can't tell us what or who the suprise is
can you tell us WHEN?

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger/index.html