No Subject

Vedder, Townshend To Appear On 'Letterman'
Pearl Jam singer Eddie Vedder will appear on "The Late Show With David
Letterman" July 28 to perform with avowed hero and former Who guitarist Pete
Townshend, according to the show's booker. The appearance will promote an
upcoming concert headlined by Townshend to benefit Chicago's Maryville
Academy, a treatment center for abused and neglected children. Vedder has
been paying homage to the Who over the past month. On Wednesday (July 14),
wearing a blond wig, he was joined by Olympia, Wash.'s C Average for a
surprise set of Who classics at the 510 Columbia club in Olympia. They
performed in Who drag and fake English accents, ending with an
instrument-smashing finale. Vedder also performed June 26 with C Average at
the La Paloma Theatre in Encinitas, Calif., where they performed a cover of
the Who's "Tattoo."

Also, I read in a recent issue of ICE magazine that anyone who purchases the
BBC Album (Sept) from a Best Buy store will get six bonus tracks not
available anywhere else...didn't think I'd read that here yet.  The article
had a full tracklisting and talked with Jon Astley.

Peace,

David