Whofest:MyrtleBeach. More News !

Hi Everyone,
            I  have been reliably informed by a source that I can't
name at this time that there could well be a couple of surprises in
store for those attending the fest. Unfortunately I can't get into
the details at the moment but i just wanted to wet a few appetites
perhaps. Also i have been in contact with our illustrious Who Historian
Brian cady and he will be there from Saturday 21st august
for at least a couple of days. I would like to take this opportunity
to invite you all once more to consider making the trip if at all
possible, if only for a day or two. I think it will be well worth it
and remember that the folks at the Baba Center have something quite
special lined up for us-'The Townshend Tour'. This could be quite a
learning experience and a memorable one too. Hope to see as many of
you as possible there.
Regards, Derick.