Re: Pete Townshend CD-Video: How Do I Record To VHS or Cassette or CDR???

Hi, did anybody answer this?  Do you have a DVD or a CD-ROM there?  I
haven't done what you're asking, but I have recorded from VHS to audio tape,
and I just needed the cables to connect (audio) output from one machine to
input on the other.

To make audio files and CD-R's you need software and a drive.  I've done
little clips for webpages but never a full cd, so you'd have to consult with
somebody else for tech info.

keets