CD of possible interest; Personal stuff

Found this in my clipping file; hope it's of use to some fans up 'round
Philly.
If anyone else knows how to get this CD, please let me know.

  93.3 WMMR to Release Archive CD Featuring Live WMMR Exclusive Recordings;
 Heritage Rock Station to Host Listening Party Featuring a Live Acoustic
Set
                              From Brother Cane

    PHILADELPHIA, July 5 /PRNewswire/ -- 93.3FM WMMR will host a listening
party at Borders Book Store, 1149 Lancaster Avenue in Bryn Mawr on Tuesday,
July 6th at 7:00 p.m. in celebration of the release of "Rare Recordings