Iron Giant

Has any one else noticed this?  I saw a promo for this movie called Iron Giant and wondered if it was the same as Iron Man.  Well, I just looked it up and Ted Hughes was under the writing staff.  It's Iron Man, the animated feature.  Sad thing is that it is not a musical.  Wonder if any one approached Pete about the music to it.  Obviously, the story has been altered.  Not even the title is the same.  I could be wrong about this, but didn't Pete inherit the rights to this story?  If that is true, why not adapt some of his own music for the movie.  This whole thing is making me wonder a lot.  Any info on any connection of Pete to this production is welcome.  Talk to you all later.  Ta ta.                -Jessi  =:o