custom CD

If you enjoy laughing at other artists trying to perform Who songs or aren't
very familiar with Pete Townshend's two major successes as a Producer
(Thunderclap Newman and Arthur Brown), then you might want to order your own
handpicked CD from:

http://www.customdisc.com/

I've just ordered a 6-song CD for just under $12 (plus $2 for postage and
handling).  The base price is $5.99 and most tracks cost 99 cents.

In addition to all the Thunderclap Newman "Hollywood Dream" tracks
(including bonus tracks from the 1997 CD release) and all the "Crazy World
Of Arthur Brown" tracks, there are the following covers of Who songs (three
of which I was unaware of):

I Can't Explain by Oscar & Majestics
It's Not True by the Untamed (produced by the infamous Shel Talmy)
Boris The Spider by Tom Constanten
Pinball Wizard/See Me, Feel Me by The New Seekers ("new stereo
recording"!!!!!)
Squeeze Box by Chubby Carrier & the Bayou Swamp Band

Never has so much quality music been gathered in one place!   ; D

By the way, there's also a track by Mad Professor called "Acid Queen" but
from the 30-second sample I couldn't tell whether it's the song from Tommy
(and the 30-second sample of a song called "Join My Gang" by the Long Ryders
was malfunctioning)...

Rich