Foreigner

I forgot to mention that there was another Who-related reference in today's
Milwaukee paper, in the review by staffer Jon M. Gilbertson of Foreigner's
appearance at Milwaukee's Summerfest.  The first paragraph reads:

Pete Townshend on the subject of Foreigner:  "I suppose what's missing is
the feeling."  Petey, you said it, but you forgot to add that the band never
misses cliches, lowest-common-denominator accessibility and hits.

--R.