Baba, anyone?

OK, I've gotten in touch with a friend at the Baba Center, and we are not
only most welcome...she is going to personally give us what she calls the
"Townshend tour." We're still talking about when, and I'll let you know as
soon as we tie it down.
However, there IS a reason we might want to change the date of the Fest to
a week later. Derick and I agree that the reason is sufficient, but since
it's a chance and not anything definite we're not going to say any more at
this point. However, should it come together it would change the Fest into
something quite extraordinary and memorable.
So if the people interested would please contact one of us about the date,
we'll see how feasible it is. And VERY sorry about this late date "course
correction;" it's based on information I only got yesterday, and I've been
working on it ever since. I wouldn't bother except that it's worth it in
every way, even as just a chance. Thanks, and we hope to see a LOT of you!