that who mob - a success story

Hi everybody,

Firstly i would like to say how much i like to read everyone's views and
opinions about all things Who! I am 18 years old and i have loved the
who's music for the greater part of eight years when i first heard Happy
Jack. I have been on this mailing list for nearly a year now and i have
only sent one message in before asking about the Keith Moon movies - so
thanks to those who replied.
I will make no secret to the fact that Keith was my favourite member of
the group - so keep those discussions coming! : )
I just thought i would share this little story - i was in my room
playing the Live at Leeds album, fairly loud, and my mum comes in saying
- 'is that that Who mob again?' and i smile and say yes and she says
that it is horrible - 'just a loud noise'. I decided to put on Cousin
Kevin from Tommy to show her that they are not just a loud noise but are
diverse in their style and range. She listened to it and said that they
aren't that bad sometimes then! I would have to say that Cousin Kevin is
one of the best ballady Who songs i have heard - i love the harmonies
and emotion of that song.
Once again everyone - keep on with the great discussions!
take care
Erin

'That was a noise. What you heard before was The Who' Keith Moon