Fwd: DVD Policeman's Ball

>Jeremy,
>
>> Subject: WHO DVD
>>
>> for the secret policeman's ball incl 3 songs from PT
>> Drowned,Won't Get Fooled Again,Pinball Wizard:
>> warning - region 2 disk!!!
>
>Is it possible to reprogram or reformat a DVD disc from a different
region?  (And why do I feel like I'm suddenly
>stepping into "1984" or "Brazil"???)

no way of changing the disc....but your player should be easily modified
to play region 2..
I'm in Ireland (region 2) and considering there are only about 60
official titles here (!) it's common place to have your player modified
to play region 1...
it means adding a chip - about £40 - ($50/$70)