"It's all part of my RnR fantasy..."

>I've always had the fantasy of going back in time to the final Who show
(August
>1978) and yelling up to Keith to throw away the Heminevrin tablets.

> I used to think like that all the time. I used to dream of going back and
> telling him that people loved him and that it was the most important
mistake
> of his life.

Brian & Emily:

Hey, you guys need to THINK BIG! *I* would go a little farther back and
tell Pete to go finish Lifehouse, and that would have changed everything
which came after including Keith's decline. THEN Beatles fans would be
writing stuff like this on their mailing list: "I think The Who are
overrated; they're not as good as The Beatles no matter what people say!"
Then I'd go see Brian Wilson about a little album he never made...and Jimi,
and Jim...you know, there's a book about doing this kind of thing, but I
can't recall the title.