Re: S.F.Sorrow,KM,Drummers,Who Girls \

Derick Bhupsingh wrote:
>the time Bill Curbishley found him bleeding
> from the foot in his room,he had been drinking and had cut his foot and just
> sat there for hours calling people on the phone and no one would help him.

In that instance, Curbishley had Keith involuntarily committed to a Florida
hospital.  The most he could get was a few days before Keith had to be released,
after which Keith went immediately back to his ways.

I've always had the fantasy of going back in time to the final Who show (August
1978) and yelling up to Keith to throw away the Heminevrin tablets.  But, if I
did that, Keith would have immediately run offstage, returned with the bottle
and swallowed the contents just to show me.  Some people can't be saved and
Keith is probably the prime example of that kind of person.

			-Brian in Atlanta