KM's fate; Who DVD BVD MOUSE

B.W. Radley wrote:

> One might be somewhat forgiving of those who's own problems were not
> insignificant (e.g Kit Lambert, PT), but there were certainly individuals in
> this group who still had some hold on reality who should have done more to
> prevent Keith's death.  Why they didn't is the great unanswered question of
> this book.

and Brian-from-Atlanta replied:

> I really don't know what The Who could have done to help Keith because Keith
> DIDN'T WANT HELP.

Following along on Keith's path of self-destruction as I read "Dear Boy" was
incredibly painful; the reason it took me a few weeks to finish the book was not
because of its length, but because of the frustration I felt as I watched Keith
slowly ruin his life.  I think Keith DID want help, sanity, and happiness, but he was
unwilling to make the changes in himself that were required for his hopes to be
achieved.  And, let's face it, nobody near Keith had their own private lives in such
healthy order that they could invest the time in a major effort towards his
rehabilitation when Keith himself could charm anyone into thinking that nothing
whatsoever was wrong.

"How can he be saved?"  Based on conversations in which I participated while in
London this past September, it seems that Keith's death deeply troubles those who
loved him.  I expect that many people still ask themselves whether Keith would be
alive if someone who mattered to him had taken a firm stance and compelled him to
face his demons and vanquish them.

On a more cheerful topic, Barry Hicks wrote:

> The latest issue of Rolling Stone has a brief article concerning the
> lack of music titles currently available on DVD.  The Who is included in
> a short list of artists with DVD material scheduled for a 1999 release.

Which Who DVDs are scheduled for release in 1999?

--Cheryl (B.A.; M.S.; M.R.S.; QED; etc.)