Re: misconceptions about Glow Girls

Joe Lewinski wrote:

>I'm interested in this!   Can a male join if he changes his name?
>Do you have any idea about how many girls are on the list?

1) Only if you have a sex-change operation to go with the new name,
and 2) I have no idea.

keets wrote:

>Great place to meet cute 20-year-olds?

Not the greatest, really.  Most Glow Girls are teenagers.

I would like to take this opportunity to stress that the Glow Girls
is NOT a dating service.  Its only purpose is as a social club for
young female Who fans.  A similar online club for young male Who fans
was recently formed, but I am not involved with this organization nor
do I know anything about it except that it exists.

-Yellow "SNS" Ledbetter