Who's Better

> > As far as I'm concerned, Simon is the epitome of a mechanical, unimaginative
> > drummer.
> >
> > ChicoTodd
>
> Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
> As if!!

Joseph:

Gotta agree with CT here. Philips was a very precise, but not a very
innovative drummer. Better than Jones, but not good for The Who.

> 3.  Mark, I'm sorry, but we have to agree to differ.

Carolyn:

If we have to, we have to.

> But the Who better
> than the Beatles?  Man, think about what you're saying
> for a minute...as good as, of course, but *better*?  Surely
> not!

Definitely, and without any doubt or hesitation.

There have been LOTS of bands better than The Beatles. They started off,
after all, as no more than a British Beach Boys.

Do you really want to have this conversation? I mean, think of what it
could lead to!