S.F. Sorrow is Born

I was going to jump in and comment on the Pretty Things but I see that
"msbatt" already did. There has been a long-standing debate of "S.F. Sorrow
vs. Tommy"; which came first? Who influenced who?

I have the remastered S.F. Sorrow and while I've always liked that LP I
still don't think the Pretty Things can claim that it was "unfairly"
overlooked in favor of Tommy (although it makes great press!); Tommy is and
was infinitely better and much more cohesive. Next thing we know McCartney
will be claiming that "Sgt. Pepper" was the first rock opera! ; - )

and Jim:

>>Again, I just want to thank the Who ladies (GlowGirls,Anne, Carolyn,
>>et.al.) for giving me hope for my romantic future.

Er, I'm much too old to be a Glow Girl but here's to the ladies!! Woo Hoo!!!

Pamela who doesn't glow but she does glitter : - )