R.E.M., DVD's, etc.

Couple quick thoughts:

1.  R.E.M. is NOT an overrated band!  They are the best
group of the past 20 years, probably the best American
group *ever*, and certainly the best new group to come
along since the Sixties.  Just my opinion.  Check out
their newest, UP, if you disagree...it's phenomenal.

2.  LET IT BE is *not* available on DVD, despite what
someone in here claimed.  I wish it was.  There have
been noises that it will be cleaned up and rereleased
on video...someday.

3.  Mark, I'm sorry, but we have to agree to differ.  I
still think WHO'S NEXT is better than QUAD, although
QUAD is certainly a great album.  But the Who better
than the Beatles?  Man, think about what you're saying
for a minute...as good as, of course, but *better*?  Surely
not!

--Carolyn
"All talk of circadian rhythms"--R.E.M.