Moon Book Advertisments I've Run Across Lately

Hi everyone,

For what it's worth I wanted to mention that last Friday between
8:30 and 9:00 am on KFOG 104.5 (San Francisco) Tony was
interviewed about his book.  Everything that was said was pretty
much what we've all heard without reading the book.  The one
thing that he did impart that was obscure to my knowledge (or
lack thereof) is a gag he would do all throughout his life.
Starting at age 13 he would take his speakers out to the yard and wait
for a passerby.  He would then play something off of a sound
effects album.  Imagine the poor old lady coming home with
a bag full of groceries only to pass by ol Keith's house and
have what sounds like a major car crash occur only to find
it was nothing at all!

Also on page 81 of the 1/18 edition of The New Yorker there's
an advert for the book by Avon Press.

Cheers to all,
Beau (your little bit of nasty) McCrury