Re: Tommy in New York City

>Aw shit, now I have to refund YOUR ticket!

Nahh, it's okay, I still enjoyed it :-)

>Actually, I'm surprised that
>the Quads you've seen haven't callused your eardrums to the point where
>volume headaches would be a thing of the past.

Are you KIDDING?  Quad wasn't nearly loud ENOUGH!  Quad was many things,
but it was never a "split-your-eardrums" concert...not for me, anyway.

>Can I see your Whofan ID card again, please, sir?

NOW I'm offended.  (took this long, too!)

Jay

 		   <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
           	http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
           Wen yu fre fal, fynd iff heven waitz. - David Ives