Re: BBC Millenium Project

That was I who posted.  I don't remember where I read it now--I'm on too
many lists.  It was back in the late summer or early fall and as I
recall, reported by someone in the U.K.  I tried requesting info from
the BBC but got no reply, and found nothing on their webpages either,
but the project apparently does exist and the report had sufficient
detail to sound reliable.  Pete was quoted as saying the finished
product would resemble a radio play, from which I'd expect a broadcast
something like "Psychoderelict."  No word on who might be performing.
No word on whether it might be released as an album.  It'd be great if
TED recorded it, right?

Hopefully someone in the UK will be watching for it and get a tape of
the broadcast for those of us who have no access.  I'm upset that RD has
done some work for the BBC that apparently went off into the ozone.

keets