Movies

Happy Thursday all.

Nice topics lately, I must say.  The talk of the Keith film reminded me
of another moviemaker, Quentin Tarantino.

I read an article a couple of years ago with Tarantino (writer/director
of "Resevior Dogs", "Pulp Fiction", etc...) in Playboy and even though I
love his movies, I now despise the man.  I'll tell you why.  Old Quentin
was rambling about his likes and dislikes; his topics bouncing all over
the place, and somewhere within his spiel, his makes it a point to say
that he hates The Who.  He doesn't say why, he just says that he's "not
afraid to say that the emporer has no clothes."  Gosh, I'm impressed.
Needless to say, Mr. Pulp has lost a lot of support from this
movie-ticket buyer.

Just a little food for thought.  Keep the faith kiddies.

Jim in Chicago

"If you get on the wrong side of me, you'd better run for cover."  JAE

"You couldn't afford me."  KM