Overated

I was having a discussion with my friend the other day, and the topic
switched to overated bands.  He (ye of little knowledge) mentioned the
Who as one of his picks for the grossly overated.  After a stern
lecture with both visual and audio aids, I quickly got him to see the
light.

This brings up my question for you guys.  I hope this doesn't start
any holy wars or anything, but I was wondering what bands you consider
overated.  I'm not talking about your here one minute, gone the next
pop phenomenon; I'm talking about bands that have recieved somewhat of
critical praise that they shouldn't have.  I know that I'll really
piss someone off, but I would have to say the Eagles are my all-time
pick for most overated band.  Prove me wrong or give me some of your
own thoughts.

                                           Leej