Re: Another Scoop

At 12:53 -0800 1/12/1999, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:56:18 PST
>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>
>Linda Perry.
>
>keets
>
>>For proof - if needed- about Roger's qualities: listen to Dr Jimmy on
>>Roger's CD "A celebration". Dr Jimmy is sung here by somebody else (not
>>quite sure who), but this other voice turns this old time fave of mine
>into
>>something almost lousy.

And it was even worse seeing her in person.  The video shows her off to
better advantage than she appeared...Although I really didn't mind the way
she sang the verses, she cowered and "looked up at the sky" for every "Is
it me...?" chorus.  Yechh.

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)