Band connections

Hello all of you out there. I know I say very little...but I agree on the comment about PT's sexuality - to be honest, I don't care how he 'leans', or even if he does :-). Sexual interests shouldn't matter - they aren't worth discussing - even if it is only in comparison to a cheap cigar :-).

And with that, is there a connection between the Rolling Stones song 'You Can't Always Get What You Want,..." and the Who's Quadrophenia? specifically, the line in the song about going to the pharmacy to get 'your prescription filled', and having a soda with Mr. Jimmy. Could this be the Jimmy from Quad (Doctor Jimmy)? The connection to pills, to me, is at least an interesting accident.

Steve in Elkford