Roger's New Movie

Happy Who Year Everyone!!
I saw in Friday's S.F. Chronicle that Roger's in a new movie. It's a British
gay romance!  Roger plays a gay music mogul!  The movie is called Like It Is.
It says that there are a couple of frank sex scenes in the movie, but Roger
doesn't join the flesh brigade. He does have the most memorable line though. A
character tells Roger to go f--- himself. " I frequently do!" Daltrey retorts.
"And I f------ enjoy it."
   To Howard Powers: A couple more good bootlegs are:
1. Pure Rock Theatre
2. The Punk Meets the Godfather.  Quadrophenia Demos and 3 Lifehouse Demos

                                       Tom