Cead Mile Failte!!

To Jeremy in Ireland:

Slainte! I love "Dig" also but get the demo version, it's truly beautiful .
. . .

To everyone who has an opinion about "Who By Numbers":

I bought this LP the week it was released and I was elated. It remains to
this day one of my favorite albums - it's achingly honest and achingly
beautiful and god, is The Who a wonderful band or what???  I have vivid
memories of seeing them live in 1976 and they played "Slip Kid" and I was
in heaven . . .

Pamela who's got a wonderful new boyfriend and couldn't be happier ; - )