Robbed

dear who-list,

I'm pissed. Yesterday night they broke into my car and stole my CD-player.
As such not new to me -I used to live in Amsterdam, where my car-stereo was
robbed only 4 times- but just realized the disc in the player was disk 2 of
The Lifehouse&Quadrophenia demo's which I bought just two weeks ago while
visiting Boston and had cost me $45. Where can I get this disk in the bloody
Houston area? Sorry for my foul language. I'm pissed.

cheers, Rene
www.xs4all.nl/~renebos