Favorite artist other than The Who include: The Beatles, Pink Folyd,
Oasis, Elastica, Spacehog, Our Lady Peace, Beastie Boys and Beck.

I currently have a collection of 4 Who albums:
#1 Tommy - My first Who album I had bought when my brother went off
           to college and I could no longer borrow his copy.
#2 Quadrophenia - Close 2nd to Tommy, I also just got the movie a few
                  days ago. I've watched it 3 times already but still
                  have trouble understanding a few parts mainly due
                  to the heavy accent.
#3 Greatest Hits - Great to listen to while crusing with the windows
                   rolled down and the stereo blastin.
#4 Odds & Sods - I have to admit Odds & Sods isn't as good as the
                 others but it has it's bright spots (I'm the Face,
                 Long Live Rock)

My next purchase will most likely be Who's Next. With the hearing the
preview of A bug's life everyday, Babba O'Reily is in my head even more.
Plus a store in the area has a 24 Karat gold CD for $30. Tell me a
reason not to buy this CD!

Well seeing as how I don't know what else to say I guess my introduction
is done. I look forward to heaing others comments on this list.

Thank you,
Brian Wright
Lump_16@hotmail.com
http://members.tripod.com/Flop

PS: This questions probably been overasked already but does anybody know
if The Who is planning on doing any concerts in the Ohio, Michigan,
Indiana area anytime soon?
Thanx again.