How I came to know The Who, - Jay Jones

Please excuse my use of this list as a milk carton, but I was
introduced to The Who by a guy that lived in my house in College.

His name is James "Jay-Bird" Jones (no, not the cult guy).   He was
so into The Who that he convinced his entire dorm floor to go to
the Shea stadium concert in the early 80's on fair well tour.  I have not
heard from him for about 10 years.   If anybody knows this cat (last
seen in Myrtle Beach, then Nashville) please let me know who you are
(off the list) so I can get in touch with him.  I had an extra ticket for
him during "The Kids Are Alright" tour, and again for "Quadrophenia" in 1996,
but I could not locate him.   If he knew about this list, he would certainly
be on it.

Jay is a Blond guy about 38 years old, 5'6" with a big mouth (I can say this
cause I have a big mouth too - you should see how may eggs I
can fit in it - :-O  )   If you see him, don't ever tell him that The Who
sucks
cause he once broke somebody's nose for saying that.   Hopefully he has
mellowed out.

Thanks for your help.

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.