Coward Of The County

> Check out Jonny Lang and Kenny Wayne Rogers.

Keets:

I know you just made a small slip but I got such a vision of Kenny Rogers
and Kenny Wayne Shepherd put together I just had to thank you for the
laugh!

> Classic rock is back on the radio and the kids are hearing it.

Maybe so, but not from these two BLUES guitarists, who are doing no more
than parroting Stevie Ray Vaughan (Tammy Ray Baker?) anyway, who for that
matter was merely redoing Jimi Hendrix's Blues stuff himself....and not as
well, I might add...
I saw KWS about three weeks ago. He puts on a good concert, and even does
Voodoo Child. What a surprise.