Two Sides of The Moon

Well, I like it.  I like the added tracks on the remastered
version.  The drum break in The Kids Are Alright is a killer,
especially when the vocals come back in, just sends chills
up my spine.  The louder the better!  Very funny dialog with
Keith and Ringo.  Neilson was on there too wasn't he?
My only disappointment with it which is a big one (and was
mentioned in Tony Fletcher's book) was it should have been
more of a drumming album.  Keith couldn't sing his way out
of a paper bag!

I'm not at home right now but was that Kim on the cover or
perhaps his fiancee after Kim left him?

Beau (please somebody CHAMPAGNE!) McCrury