Raels, Fans

I think that the Raels and Armenia are Pete's best songwriting efforts
outside of the rock operas.  There's something about these songs that evoke
the fantastical.  "Rael" really reminds me of the Dark Tower series by
Steven King. I know he's a fan, I wonder if they're related?
I've been reading the posts by all the Who fans out there who've felt
isolated and such, but at least you've had the experience of
meeting/touring/otherwise enjoying the band while they were still around and
in the limelight.  I'm 18 and I know of about ten people that have much less
heard of The Who, let alone even liking their songs (with the the exception
of Baba O'Riley, which is overplayed by frat parties ad nauseum).  I would
give anything to have seen the original four live, but I guess that's not
possible.  OK, that's all.
Carl