Rael

Beau,

Can't answer all your questions, but I think I can take a few.

>- - What is Rael (besides Pamela's daughter)?  Is it
  a country, city, town, state of mind?<

Is+Rael= Israel.  This is what I've read, anyway.  Seems to fit.

>- - Where is Rael?  Does it supposed to be along the
  Chinese boarder?<

Check out a globe. <g>  It's in the Middle East.

>- - What religion is Rael the home of (other than 'my')?<

Judaism, Christianity and Islam, for starters.

As far as the other questions, I haven't a clue.  I do love the song.

--Carolyn
"Rael, the womb of my religion"