Re: Who Are You, anyway?

Mark R. Leaman wrote:

>Then, too, there was
> a BBC special on Lifehouse (don't recall the exact date, but it's my
> recollection it was aired just after PSYCHO was released) which included
> many WN songs but NONE of the WAY songs.

There was the 1996 BBC special "Lifehouse: The One That Got Away" in which Pete
talks about how "Who Are You" was meant to go into "Lifehouse 2."  You can read
a transcript at:

http://www.the-spa.com/thirteen/townshen/life_bbc.htm

> Regardless, the stated reason Glyn Johns bailed on producing before
> completion was the condition of one Keith Moon, esquire. Johns had other
> obligations, and Moon made the sessions go too long...

What I've heard is that he quit after Roger picked a fight with him over what
Roger felt was the over-orchestration of some of the songs.

		-Brian in Atlanta