Virus

Hey everybody.  This Happy99.exe file.  I just wanted to let those of you
know who don't already know.  This won't be detected by your virus scan.  To
get rid of it you have to delete all e-mails with the file attached. Then go
into file find and delete 2 files named:

Ska   -  application file
liste.ska

don't forget to empty recycle bin immediately afterwards or you will not be
rid of it.

sorry for the PSA but I thought a little more explanation might help.

Kathleen
"Your promises to train me. Are just attempts to restrain me."  PT