The Kenny Who Albums - Let Me Try This Again!

Thank you Andrew and Jon for pointing out my mistake.  905 is of course
on Who Are You which is not a 'Kenny' album.  (I should learn to stop
typing while I nap.)

But now that I am at home and have the little rascals in front of me I would
go with
'I've Known No War'.  Lyrically it fits my own life's circumstances.
But I will reiterate that guitar solo at the end 'Cry If You Want' is
outstanding.

Beau (On a clear disk you can seek forever) McCrury