Re: Fave Kenney Jones

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Howard Powers wrote:

> But I've gotta go with Athena.  I've always loved "she's a girl/she's a
> bum,"

I'll go with Athena too, but it's "she's a bomb" not "she's a bum."  Pete
ended up regretting writing this song so I guess that's why they
never played it live.  He said in the Sept. '89 Guitar Player "I just
really wanted that song to go away.  It was just too revealing, and I'll
say no more."  The lyrics to all the Who songs can be found at:
http://members.aol.com/Wthyo/lyrics.html.  After "Athena" I'll go with
"Don't Let Go the Coat" and "Another Tricky Day."

Bill