Re: Happy Jack

Try this.  There was a link attached to the message which may not come
through, but still you should be able to find them at egroups.

keets

This is the eGroups.com service.

The moderator of the happyjack@egroups.com group would like to
invite you to join the group.  To join, YOU MUST REPLY to this
message.

If you join, you can read group messages in your e-mail in-box or on
the Web.

Here is a welcome statement provided by the group moderator:

               ------

Dear Members of The Happy Jack E-mail List,

I'm "happy" to announce the opening of the HAPPY JACK e-mail group. This
egroup(newsgroup) is designed to keep you posted on Happy Jack
happenings & lets you post comments, ideas, etc... to the egroup. It's
an easy way to get/send info to those few crazies out there that have an
interest in Chicago's #1 Who Tribute band, HAPPY JACK. This egroup of
course is open to any topic you'd like to discuss since we all have such
diverse interests...& we at Happy Jack would NEVER intend to limit the
topics to just ourselves. So email me & let me know if you want to be a
part of this scary egroup or not.

               Happy Holidays!!!
               Uncle Ernie

>From: "Carl Gilbertsen" <strangebrew@excite.com>
>To: thewho@igtc.com
>Subject: Happy Jack
>Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:34:21 PST
>
>Does anybody have information on the Chicago based tribute band Happy
Jack?