Stereo A Quick One

Just to bring you, Rene, and everyone else up to date on the stereo version of
the "A Quick One" LP...

The U.S. stereo version is worth buying either as LP or the old CD (it is called
"A Quick One (Happy Jack)").  It isn't, however, all in stereo.  The stereo
tracks are "Run Run Run," "Boris The Spider," "I Need You," "Cobwebs and
Strange," "So Sad About Us" and "A Quick One While He's Away."  The superior
German import (also in the "Phases" box set) has all the tracks in true stereo
with the exception of "See My Way," the one track that hasn't been released in
stereo anywhere.  The Japanese has, I've heard, all of them in stereo except SMW
and "A Quick One While He's Away."

There is also now an unauthorized CD around called "A Quick One While Pete's
Away" that has all the tracks in stereo that are available in stereo.

			-Brian in Atlanta